If you’ve been following along with our #BareFeetontheBeach series, you know by now that I’m a serious beach bum. As a result I love beach themed decor and craft ideas. Today I’m sharing some of my own as well as some fabulous and inspiring ideas from other bloggers. Check them out and get ready to DIY your own beachy goodness.
20 Beach Inspired Craft and Decorating Ideas:
1) Create a DIY Vintage Blue Mason Jar Beach Memory Keepsake with sand and shells from your trips.
2) I made these Trio of Burlap and Shell Shadowboxes for my bathroom using shells and burlap scraps.
3) Use your seashell collection to create this simple yet beautiful Seashell Wall Hanging from Crafts on Sea.
4) Make this delightful Seaside Shell Wind Chime from Red Ted Art.
5) 6) & 7) I love this Nautical Star Burlap Banner, DIY Nautical Anchor Pillow and DIY Felt Fish Pillow from The Thinking Home. She’s a beachy DIY girl after my own heart.
8) Turn your seashells in to DIY Salt Dough Stepping Stones for your garden from It Happens in a Blink.
9) & 10) These DIY Weathered Beach Signs and Pottery Barn inspired Starfish Plaque from Crafts by Amanda are such great ideas.
11) This Beach, Sun, & Sand DIY sign from My Fave Finds would be super cute on a patio.
12) I made this Beach Memory Collage as a frugal way to commemorate our trip to Mexico.
13) These knock off Ballard Designs Painted Wooden Oars from Live Craft Love are a delightful DIY idea.
14) Combine your sea glass collection with your mason jar collection to make a Sea Glass Mason Jar from The Country Chic Cottage.
15) Glue magnets to the back of sea shells to create DIY souvenirs for your fridge or magnet board.
16) Preserve your child’s footprints in sand forever with these cool instructions from Paging Fun Mums.
17) This beachy driftwood painting from Aimee Weaver Designs is really inspiring.
18) I’m obsessed with this simple beachy summer mantle display from Finding Home. You have to see what she’s done.
19) This DIY Starfish Garland from A Little Claireification is on my to do list for my beachy master bathroom.
20) And finally, create your own wire wrapped beach glass necklace with help from this tutorial from Gayle Bird Designs.
Not headed to the beach this year or just don’t want to deal with hauling shells home? You can buy sea shells off Amazon for pretty cheap for all your craft and decorating needs. Find sea glass here, and mason jars here.
What is your favorite way to bring the beach home?
Don’t miss our other #BareFeetontheBeach posts:
A Fresh Seafood Meal Plan for Your Family Beach Vacation
The Best Beach Activities for Kids and Families
Our Best Beach Tips + Great Resources for Family Beach Vacations
Follow Becca’s board Beach Inspired Ideas on Pinterest.