We started preschool with the Bear at home this year, and though I was confident I could teach him I didn’t really know where to start. We want to create a family culture of life long learning, and want to save the money traditional preschool would cost. Thankfully I found some amazing resources for home preschool on some of my favorite blogs, and I’m sharing them with you today. You can read more about our plan for home preschool here, and some of our favorite ideas for pumpkin fun with preschool kids here. Read about how we paint with preschoolers and toddlers stress free here. You can teach your preschooler at home, you really can. Read on to find great resources to help you.
Great Resources for Home Preschool:
1. Organizing for Letter of the Week Preschool Part 1 and Organizing for Letter of the Week Preschool Part 2 from Natural Beach Living
2. Simple Kindergarten Readiness Checklist for At Home Preschool from Wisdom, Knowledge, Joy
3. Weekly Learning Themes for Preschool and Totschool from ALLterNATIVELearning
4. Establishing a Totschool Room and Rotation from ALLterNATIVElearning
5. Ten Weeks of Homeschool Preschool Activities from 2 Groovy Moms
6. Tips for Homeschool Organization from Still Playing School
7. Tips from My Teacher Days from Lemon Lime Adventures
8. Designing Intentional Learning Spaces from Lemon Lime Adventures
9. Home Preschool Year in Review from 1+1+1=1
10. Easy Letter of the Week Crafts (and so much more) from Crystal and Company
Do you engage your kids in intentional learning at home? What is your favorite resource?