Will you have a bunch of wee ones underfoot longing to “help” as you prep for Thanksgiving? Check out these quick and easy kid friendly Thanksgiving and fall crafts to keep the kids’ table entertained while you prep and catch up with your Turkey day guests. I’ve selected crafts that can be made with things you most likely already have on hand. I’ve also added a few of my own free printables from Thanksgivings past and a bonus cookie recipe for the overachievers in the group. Feel free to pin the round up as a whole from this page, but as always with round up posts head over to the original blogs to pin individual projects.
1. Fall Pumpkin Craft for Toddlers and Preschoolers
2. Thanksgiving Hand Print Craft for the Whole Family from Pounds 4 Pennies (We made this one today!)
3. Thankful Toilet Paper Roll Turkey from Staci at 7 on a Shoestring
4. Pumpkin Pie Play Dough from Giggles Galore
5. Thanksgiving Do-a-Dot Free Printables from Crystal and Co.
How do you keep little hands entertained during the holidays?