Taking better care of myself has been a goal of mine this year, one that I’m still working on. My weight and fitness level are not where I want them yet, but one part of self care where I’ve greatly improved is my skin care routine. I shared with y’all a few months ago about starting the REVERSE Regimen from Rodan and Fields. Today I’m sharing an update after using the regimen for a few months as well as 5 must have beauty gifts to think about when shopping for a loved one (or yourself). Please promise to ignore my greasy hair in the photos below…
5 Must Have Beauty Gifts:
1. ENHANCEMENTS Mineral Peptides Broad Spectrum SPF 20 Powder – When I interviewed my friend and R+F consultant, Debbie, about her very favorite beauty products, this powder topped her list. She has struggled with acne for years, but with the help of the UNBLEMISH Regimen and this powder she no longer has to wear foundation. She simply brushes on this powder in the mornings after her regimen and is ready to go. If you are looking for a light, covering solution with SPF protection, give it a try.
2. Foaming Sunless Tanner – I haven’t tried this one yet, but it is on my stocking stuffer wishlist. Several friends swear by it and say it is the best one they’ve ever used. It is oil free and mess free and priced at just $24.
3. REDEFINE Hand Regimen – The hands are one of the first places to show signs of aging – just ask Madonna and her weird gloves. Those gloves are not a fashion statement, I promise. The REDEFINE Hand Regimen will rescue your hands from winter damage and help them to look younger and healthier.
4. Lip Care Duo – Combine ENHANCEMENTS Lip Micro-Dermabrasion with the Lip Renewing Serum for the best lips of your life. The serum can be stretched for far more uses than intended, and the micro-dermabrasion gets rid of flaky grossness brought on by winter air and get your lips ready for action.
5. Micro-Dermabrasion Paste – This stuff is amazing, pure and simple. My skin has never felt so smooth and wonderful. It has been featured in Lucky Magazine and totally lives up to the hype.
On to the review follow up… Two months ago I shared a review of the REVERSE Regimen by Rodan and Fields. After two months of using the products, I’m checking back in to let you know how I’m feeling about them and how they are working. The short answer is, I still really like them. They make my skin feel great and I am slowly but surely seeing a difference in the sun damage I’ve done over decades in my skin. REVERSE is not a quick fix, but I’m convinced it does work. My sun spots are fading, and I think my skin looks better every week. Several problem areas have disappeared entirely, and 2 skin tags faded away completely. That’s pretty awesome, if you ask me. I’ve also found that the products last far longer than described. If you want to get the most out of them, cut the top of the tube and scrape out the last bits with a q-tip, then slide the top back on to store and do it again.
No make up selfies are still really scary to post, but my skin looks and feels better than it has in years. If you are ready to see a real change in your skin, contact my friend Debbie for a personal consultation to find the perfect skin care products for your needs. Find her info in the image below, as well as the details for a special deal happening this holiday season.
Not only do you get a free (fabulous!) eye cream with your purchase, but also if you sign up to become a Preferred Customer with Debbie this month (November) you will be entered to win a ton of prizes including and iPad Mini. Preferred Customers get great discounts and free shipping for life! Please don’t hesitate to contact Debbie if you have questions or are interested. She would love to help you find the best skin care for your needs. Best of all, R+F has a no risk policy – try the products and if you don’t like them you can return them (even empty) for a full refund.